Thursday, September 1, 2011

The original version of this reel had a chrome look to the finish

I loved that version and can say, “I love the new version”. There are so many positives to this reel that I hate to even mention that, for me, I wish it were a little than its 8.6 ounces. But, with the great feel once on the rod, I really didn’t notice it much while fishing. Like the REVO, I used it on the 7’ medium action St. Croix Legend Tournament and Mojo rods and spooled it with 12# Berkley Trilene TransOptic. I like the carbon-fiber recurve handle and the comfort of the ribbed silicon knobs. I also like this style of knob on the Johnny Morris Signature Series spinning reel. The original version of this reel had a chrome look to the finish.

Features:
  • Lightweight – 6.7 ounces
  • 9 Stainless steel HPCR ball bearings
  • Corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing
  • X-Cratic finish allow frame and side plate for corrosion resistance
  • Carbon matrix drag system for ultra smooth drag
  • Aircraft grade aluminum spool
  • Infini brake design for extended castability and extreme loads
  • Compact bent-handle and star
  • Flat EVA knobs
  • Max drag is 20lb. for non high speed models
  • Right and left hand models available
  • Line recovery per handle turn – 28”
  • Line capacity – 145yds./12# mono, 130 yds./30# braid

No comments:

Post a Comment